小马又又

人像私房约拍
Tied To Our Words - Late June

小豆之家:

It's really not you. It's him.
真的不是你的错。是他啊
He was shitty to you. It's okay to be upset.
他向来对你很差,我知道你很难过
I'll give you a ride home, so you can get a break from me.
走吧,我载你回家,这样你就可以在路上缓解一下心情。
I don't want a break from you.
谢谢,但是我不需要。
...
...
Jess... now I'm gonna show you some tough love.
Jess,我只想告诉你爱情有时候是苦涩的。

I want you to go back to California.
我希望你能回加利福尼亚去
Wh-what's going on?
什...什么,发生什么了...
...
...
It's Nick. I... I'm-I'm in love with him, and I can't... I can't do anything about it.
是Nick啊。我...我好像喜欢上他了。而且我现在不知所措...
I'm sorry.
抱歉,我不该提起这件事情
He's really happy with someone else. I couldn't go back there.
他和别人在一起的时候会很开心啊,而我们再也回不去当初了

小豆之家敬上!

评论

热度(13)